- Pain in the Shoulder
- Shoulder Training
- Fitness Training
- Contact us
AktiFlex® ShoulderTrainer for correcting the muscles of the rotator cuff. Due to the work-out concept incl. video DVD - attached to each delivery – the ShoulderTrainer can also be easily used at home by non-professionals.
Please refer to our demonstration- and application video on our application site.
• Material core: special plastic material
• Coated with soft and approx. 11-13 mm thick sponge rubber
• Available colours: green and black
• Weight approx. 1,9 Kg (standard version)
• Shouldertrainer®- training bow (wide end device versions available). In our complete sets we have the most used shoulder active variant "Standard" "M" pre-selected for you. Use our variant- and size chart to find your right shouldertrainer®.
• Training expander in various versions
• User manual
• Training video on DVD
The sometimes highly considerable improvement of the posture is a very welcomed „side effect“ of work-outs with the ShoulderTrainer. As the strengthened target muscles are also responsible for holding our shoulders back, a permanently and clearly visible improved body posture has already been achieved after an 8-week intensive training. Such attractive posture can otherwise only be achieved with a lot of discipline following the instruction “Chest out, shoulders back”. Numerous customers buy the ShoulderTrainer only because of the substantially improved posture although they do not suffer from any shoulder pain. These clients are optimally protected from any future shoulder problems!
As consequence of the considerably improved posture – achieved by doing work-outs with the ShoulderTrainer – the posture of the head will also change substantially. Due to the more straightened upper part of the body you need not put your head back towards the neck any longer (leading to muscular tension in the long run), if you want to look straight ahead. To make it more understandable please check out the following: Let your shoulder hang down as you normally do in a relaxing position and try to look straight ahead. You will realize that you have to put your head back towards the neck. You will understand that this posture will lead to muscular tension in the long run! Now pull your shoulder backward and continue sitting/standing straight following the instruction “Chest out, shoulders back”! Looking straight ahead, you will realize that you need not have to put your head back. Your neck muscles are neither tense nor will they tension or become cramped any more due to the improved posture. The posture “Chest out, shoulders back“ is manifested by the ShoulderTrainer!
• If you suffer from diseases or damages of the target muscles (Infraspinatus and Teres Minor), work-outs with the ShoulderTrainer might be dangerous for your muscles, although in individual cases a successful training was executed despite a torn Infraspinatus muscle. In these exceptional cases the healthy Teres Minor muscle fulfilled the function of external rotation and consequently strengthened substantially so that .the concerned person was happy to realize a substantial easement of the shoulder problems.
• Operations at the lymphatic system in the area of the axilla, hypersensitivity of the ulnar nerves or cardiac pacemakers implanted in the chest.
• And please bear in mind: None of our explanations and instructions can in no way replace a visit to a doctor.
The ShoulderTrainer Optima® Comfort-Set currently costs 119,90€ (incl. VAT plus shipping). Buy the ShoulderTrainer comfortably in our >> Onlineshop